Ready to plan your trip to Hawaii? Paradise Bay Resort has reopened and we look forward to welcoming guests back to our beautiful resort. Escape to the uncrowded Paradise Bay Resort located bayfront on the Windward coast of Oahu. Check out our "Welcome Back" special with discounts up to 50% off , flexible cancellation and waived amenity fees. You can be Rest Assured in our commitment to your healthy and safety with our Stay Safe protocols, which are outlined below.
For out-of-state travelers to Hawaii, passengers who successfully complete a pre-travel test will not be subject to the state's 14-day quarantine program. For more information regarding the pre-travel testing program, please visit the State of Hawaii Department of Health Safe Travels Hawaii website with an FAQ on Pre-travel Testing Program.
- Pre-Travel Testing: this program enables travelers to avoid a mandatory 14-day quarantine if they are tested no earlier than 72-hours before their flight arrives with an FDA-authorized nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) from the state of Hawaii’s Trusted Testing and Travel Partners list and show proof of a negative test result upon arrival. No testing will be provided upon arrival at the airport.
- Safe Travels Program: all travelers coming into the state are required to register and complete the online Safe Travels Program form. Save time during your arrival screening process by completing it no sooner than 24-hours before you depart at: https://travel.hawaii.gov.
"Peace of Mind" Flexible Cancellation Policy
We look forward to welcoming you back to Oahu and to feel comfortable booking a room at Paradise Bay Resort. In response to changing marketplace conditions, we have enacted a flexible cancellation policy during these times of uncertainty. Cancellation fees will be waived for any new bookings confirmed for arrivals through May 31, 2021, as long as the cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Bookings for stays between 12/24/2020 - 1/2/2021 will be excluded from this waiver.
"Rest Assurance" Policy
The health and well-being of Paradise Bay Resort guests and employees are of utmost priority. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and abiding by safety guidelines from these agencies as well as local government authorities and health departments. To protect the well-being of our 'ohana, our guests, and our community at large, we have made some adjustments to our operations and service deliverables, which include housekeeping services, activities schedule, and food service. For more details, please call our resort or send us an email prior to your arrival.
HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- Staff Training & Awareness: In addition to employee training, signage will be installed throughout the public areas and guest rooms to guide and remind employees and guests of the importance of proper protocols relating to personal hygiene practices, PPE, and physical distancing.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): We will be requiring all employees, guests, and suppliers who enter the resort’s facilities to wear a facial mask/covering in the public areas of the hotel. Hand sanitizer stations will be available for guests in our common areas.
- Social Distancing: Signages and floor guides will serve as reminders throughout the resort. Public areas, such as the lobby and pool will be monitored to limit group gatherings to no more than 5 individuals.
- Contactless with Aloha: We have implemented paperless check-in and out, streamlined payment processes, and mobile sign ups for activities to eliminate the need to use high touch items. We’ve added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and staff, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols: To minimize the risk of virus spread, we will be following newly established procedures that raises our standards and frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, and all employee areas.
- Guest Room Experience: Sleep well and rest assured that we've cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with medical grade disinfectants, including extra attention to high touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, coffee makers, lamps, toilets, and appliances. Once we have cleaned the room, it is yours and no housekeeping service will be provided during your stay. Towel and Linen exchange will be available upon request.
modified operations & services
- Dining Experience: Dining operations, including breakfast will be suspended until further notice. For the guests with confirmed reservations with breakfast, we will waive the mandatory daily resort fee of $38/night.
- Recreational Experience: We will be reopening the facilities, i.e. pool and exercise room cautiously with strict safety protocols. Similarly, activities such as yoga, kayaking, and boat excursions will become available for guests' enjoyment later during the year , once we have deemed safe to offer these programs.
- Incident Response Protocols: We have many protocols in place that are aimed at reducing the chance the infection will spread on our property. In the unfortunate event a guest or employee tests positive for the virus, we will activate incident response protocols to provide the infected individual with resources to medical treatment, thoroughly disinfect exposed areas, when possible, notify those who may have come in close, prolonged contact with the infected individual, and work in conjunction with the State Department of Health.