Ready to plan your trip to Hawaii? Hawaii is open again for visitors and so are we at the Paradise Bay Resort! Escape to the uncrowded Paradise Bay Resort located bayfront on the Windward coast of Oahu. Check out our "Hot Summer Deals" with discounts up to 50% off , flexible cancellation and waived amenity fees. You can be Rest Assured in our commitment to your healthy and safety with our Stay Safe protocols, which are outlined below. For the most current guidelines and travel procedures, please visit Hawaii's official tourism website at GoHawaii.com prior to departing for the Hawaiian islands.
Effective December 2, 2020, all travelers must have their negative test results prior to departing for the Hawaiian islands, or will be subject to the state's 10-day quarantine program upon arrival. For more information, please visit the State of Hawaii Department of Health's Safe Travels Hawaii website.
- All travelers must have a negative test result BEFORE beginning the final leg of their trip. Anyone without a negative test result PRIOR to departure must quarantine upon arrival.
- The state of Hawai‘i will ONLY accept Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) from a certified Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) lab test results from TRUSTED TESTING AND TRAVEL PARTNERS.
- Travelers will not be able to obtain a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) upon arrival at any Hawaiʻi airport.
- The negative test result must be uploaded onto Safe Travels prior to departure or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawai‘i.
"Peace of Mind" Flexible Cancellation Policy
We look forward to welcoming you back to Oahu and to feel comfortable booking a room at Paradise Bay Resort. In response to changing marketplace conditions, we have enacted a flexible cancellation policy during these times of uncertainty. Cancellation fees will be waived for any new bookings (except for Pay Now & Save Non-refundable reservations) confirmed for arrivals through December 23, 2021, as long as the cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
"Rest Assurance" Policy
The health and well-being of Paradise Bay Resort guests and employees are of utmost priority. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and abiding by safety guidelines from these agencies as well as local government authorities and health departments. To protect the well-being of our 'ohana, our guests, and our community at large, we have made some adjustments to our operations and service deliverables, which include housekeeping services, activities schedule, and food service. For more details, please call our resort or send us an email prior to your arrival.
HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- Staff Training & Awareness: In addition to employee training, signage will be installed throughout the public areas and guest rooms to guide and remind employees and guests of the importance of proper protocols relating to personal hygiene practices, PPE, and physical distancing.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): We will be requiring all employees, guests, and suppliers who enter the resort’s facilities to wear a facial mask/covering in the public areas of the hotel. Hand sanitizer stations will be available for guests in our common areas.
- Social Distancing: Signages and floor guides will serve as reminders throughout the resort. Public areas, such as the lobby and pool will be monitored to limit group gatherings to no more than 5 individuals.
- Contactless with Aloha: We have implemented paperless check-in and out, streamlined payment processes, and mobile sign ups for activities to eliminate the need to use high touch items. We’ve added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and staff, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols: To minimize the risk of virus spread, we will be following newly established procedures that raises our standards and frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, and all employee areas.
- Guest Room Experience: Sleep well and rest assured that we've cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with medical grade disinfectants, including extra attention to high touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, coffee makers, lamps, toilets, and appliances. Once we have cleaned the room, it is yours and no housekeeping service will be provided during your stay. Towel and Linen exchange will be available upon request.
modified operations & services
- Dining Experience: Dining operations, including breakfast will be suspended until further notice. For the guests with confirmed reservations with breakfast, we will waive the mandatory daily resort fee of $38/night.
- Recreational Experience: We will be reopening the facilities, i.e. pool and exercise room cautiously with strict safety protocols. Similarly, activities such as yoga, kayaking, and boat excursions will become available for guests' enjoyment later during the year , once we have deemed safe to offer these programs.
- Incident Response Protocols: We have many protocols in place that are aimed at reducing the chance the infection will spread on our property. In the unfortunate event a guest or employee tests positive for the virus, we will activate incident response protocols to provide the infected individual with resources to medical treatment, thoroughly disinfect exposed areas, when possible, notify those who may have come in close, prolonged contact with the infected individual, and work in conjunction with the State Department of Health.