Ready to plan your trip to Hawaii? Hawaii is open again for visitors and so are we at the Paradise Bay Resort! Escape to the uncrowded Paradise Bay Resort located bayfront on the Windward coast of Oahu. You can be Rest Assured in our commitment to your healthy and safety with our Stay Safe protocols, which are outlined below. For the most current guidelines and travel procedures, please visit Hawaii's official tourism website at GoHawaii.com prior to departing for the Hawaiian islands.
Safe Travels Hawaii
- Effective March 26, 2022, there will be no COVID-related requirements for arriving domestic passengers. Indoor mask mandate will also expire on March 25. For more information, visit Travel - Hawai‘i DOH: Info & Resources for Managing COVID-19 (hawaiicovid19.com) we look forward to welcoming guests back to our beautiful island of Oahu. Check out our "Welcome Back" specials with discounts up to 50% off, flexible cancellation and discounted amenity fees.
"Peace of Mind" Flexible Cancellation Policywill Continue
We look forward to welcoming you back to Oahu and to feel comfortable booking a room at Paradise Bay Resort. In response to changing marketplace conditions, we have enacted a flexible cancellation policy during these times of uncertainty. Cancellation fees will be waived for any new bookings (except for Pay Now & Save Non-refundable reservations) confirmed for arrivals through December 22, 2022, as long as the cancellation is made at least 7-days prior to arrival.
"Rest Assurance" Policy
The health and well-being of Paradise Bay Resort guests and employees are of utmost priority. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and abiding by safety guidelines from these agencies as well as local government authorities and health departments. To protect the well-being of our 'ohana, our guests, and our community at large, we have made some adjustments to our operations and service deliverables, which include housekeeping services and activities schedule. Until future notice, we will not be serving any breakfast or dinner at the resort. For more details, please call our resort or send us an email prior to your arrival.
HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- Staff Training & Awareness: In addition to employee training, signage will be installed throughout the public areas and guest rooms to guide and remind employees and guests of the importance of proper protocols relating to personal hygiene practices, PPE, and physical distancing.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): We will still be requiring all employees and suppliers who enter the resort’s facilities to wear a facial mask/covering in the public areas of the hotel. Effective 3/26/2022, mask wearing will be optional but highly recommended for our guests especially in the public areas of the resort. Hand sanitizer stations will be available for guests in our common areas.
- Social Distancing: Limitations on the capacity of our public areas/facilities, such as the lobby and pool have been lifted. We encourage our guests to exercise common sense and discretion to gather and use our facilities safely.
- Contactless with Aloha: We have implemented paperless check-in and out, streamlined payment processes, and mobile sign ups for activities to eliminate the need to use high touch items. We’ve added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and staff, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols: To minimize the risk of virus spread, we will be following newly established procedures that raises our standards and frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, and all employee areas.
- Guest Room Experience: Sleep well and rest assured that we've cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with medical grade disinfectants, including extra attention to high touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, coffee makers, lamps, toilets, and appliances. Once we have cleaned the room, it is yours and no housekeeping service will be provided during your stay. Towel and Linen exchange will be available upon request.
modified operations & services
- Dining Experience: Dining operations, including breakfast will be suspended until further notice.
- Recreational Experience: We have reopened some of our facilities, i.e. pool and exercise room with enhanced cleaning and hygiene standards. Similarly, activities such as yoga and kayaking are now available for guests' enjoyment. Our sandbar boat cruises are also back by popular demand.
- Incident Response Protocols: We have many protocols in place that are aimed at reducing the chance the infection will spread on our property. In the unfortunate event a guest or employee tests positive for the virus, we will activate incident response protocols to provide the infected individual with resources to medical treatment, thoroughly disinfect exposed areas, when possible, notify those who may have come in close, prolonged contact with the infected individual, and work in conjunction with the State Department of Health.