Events & Activities
STAY, PLAY & DISCOVER on OAHU
As a guest, you can experience a variety of amazing marine activities outside your doorstep including: kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, guided Eco-Tours, snorkel/sandbar boat excursions and a private boat charter. For additional entertainment we offer a Monday Night Dinner, Wednesday Dinner Buffet with live Hawaiian music, a Friday evening Fire knife performance and Hula dance and a memorable Saturday Reef-Snorkel-Sandbar Cruise. Our friendly staff can arrange golf, horseback riding, hikes and eco-tours as well as cultural shows through our local partners at Polynesian Cultural Center, Kualoa Ranch, Macadamia Nut Farm and Ko’olau Golf Club.
The resort offers many on-site recreational activities, including:
- Pool and Hot Tub
- Floating Sun Lounge
- Yoga & Meditation Class (complimentary)
- Instructional SUP and Kayak Class (complimentary)
- Standup Paddle Boarding (fee)
- Monday’s Aloha Night Island Grill (fee)
- Wednesday’s Dinner Buffet with Live Hawaiian Music (fee)
- Friday’s Pau Hana Dinner with a Spectacular Fire Knife Performance (fee)
- Wednesday Boat Excursion - Manta Ray and Turtle Adventure (fee)
- Saturday Sandbar Boat Excursion & Reef Snorkel Adventure (fee)
- Private Boat Charter (fee)
- On Call Massage Services (fee)
Stay on the Windward Coast of Oahu and experience Hawaiian culture, tropical beauty, spectacular places, great activities and world renowned Hawaiian beaches. Windward Oahu has it all within a close proximity to Paradise Bay Resort.
Here is a list of our favorite land and water activities on the Windward Coast:
Great Hikes, Biking, Shopping, Luau, Golf, Horseback, ATV, Surf, Sportfishing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Kiteboarding, Diving, Snorkeling, Sailing, Boat Excursions, Paragliding and more.
Oahu is called the "Heart of Hawaii" so it's the appropriate home to Hawaii's widest range of popular activities and famous sights from the big city Waikiki and the famous North Shore to the tropical Windward Coast. There are so many things to do that you'll never be able to do them all in just one visit: Golf, Shop, Luau, Surf, Windsurf, Kiteboard, Dive, Snorkel, Deep Sea Fishing, Skydive, Glider ride, Helicopter tours, Sailing, Boat Excursions, Parasailing, Shark Tours, Bike, Hike and more.
We've chosen our top things to do on the island of Oahu, Hawaii:
- Attend a Luau
- Learn to Catch a Wave off Waikiki Beach
- Drive to the North Shore – Surfing Capital of the World
- See Waikiki and Oahu from the Top of Diamond Head
- Honor America at Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial
- Shop in Waikiki and Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Get a Taste of Honolulu with Hawaii Food Tours
- See Oahu from the Air with a helicopter ride
- Listen to Some Live Hawaiian Music
- Find Places Where the TV Series and Movies such as LOST and Hawaii 5-O Were Filmed
Calendar of Events
Plan your trip during one of Oahu’s many special events. Experience one-of-a-kind festivals, cultural performances, stage shows, musical events and sports competitions throughout the year on Oahu.
Refer to our events calendar for upcoming concerts, sports events and entertainment at the Paradise Bay Resort and on the island of Oahu. Our resort provides you with easy access to an array of entertainment venues so can take part in all the island happenings. For non-stop action during your vacation, refer to our calendar of events.
At the end of each day, return to the Paradise Bay Resort to enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, relax on our floating dock or on your lanai patio, as well as a peaceful night’s sleep in our beautifully appointed accommodations.
Hot Summer Sale
Fall into Savings
PAY Now & Save (Non- Refun...
Proud to be 60+
Kamaaina (Local Resident) Disc...