Join our Paradise Bay Ohana
At Paradise Bay Resort we look for people who strive to always do their best, who are motivated by teamwork, and who treat others with fairness and respect. Most importantly, we practice aloha here at Paradise Bay Resort. Everyone in our ohana needs to feel aloha and genuinely extend aloha to all, be they guests or colleagues, strangers or friends.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we would be delighted to receive your application for employment.
Paradise Bay Resort is looking for an exceptional individual to join the Front Office Team at our waterfront boutique resort in Kaneohe. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a beautiful environment with great people. You must be very outgoing and energetic with excellent social and guest service skills. Weekends and evenings required.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat, etc.).
- Selling rooms to "walk-in" customers.
- Entering/changing reservation information on the computer system.
- Posting charges to guest accounts.
- Processing payments from guests.
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Informing housekeeping department about room status/availability.
- Listening for and responding to guest complaints.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Balancing shift work and cash drawers.
- Closing and balancing all room accounts.
- Counting and balancing cash and credit card receipts.
- Investigation or analyzing out-of-balance situations.
- Making adjustments or corrections to accounts as needed.
- Completing various computer audit reports.
- We are looking for someone who understands and works to high quality and detail standards.
- A team player who is responsible, reliable, hard working and honest with the Aloha Spirit.
- You must possess good communication skills both with guests and fellow team members as well as good customer service skills.
- You can expect to be busy each day. The job is physically demanding so you should be in great physical shape.
- The position could be full time or part time.
- A background check along with references check will be required.
- Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We are seeking a well rounded maintenance professional who is very experienced, hard working, detail minded and responsible. You must be team player with good communication and customer service skills.
- General unit and property maintenance
- Complete work orders and manage work log
- Guest service
- Pool cleaning and service
- Painting and staining
- Drywall repair
- Hardware maintenance, replacement and repair
- Rough and finish carpentry
- Tile installation, grouting, cleaning & sealing
- Basic Eeectrical-trouble shooting, lighting and ceiling fan installation & replacement, change bulbs, reset breakers, replace defective outlets, GFI's and switches.
- Basic plumbing-trouble shooting, landscape sprinkler system repair, leak repair, toilet-sink-faucet repair and replacement
- Cleaning, organization, empty trash, pressure washing, uphold excellent property appearance
- Safety and security
- Other jobs as needed.
Please respond with your resume including work and educational experience. You must be very physically fit and capable of lifting heavy loads.
2017 on SALE: BOOK NOW AND SAV...
PAY Now & Save 55% (Non- R...
Proud to be 60+
Kamaaina (Local Resident) Disc...